5.28.2010

We're having a YARD SALE!

Update: the yard sale was awesome, crowded, cheap, and super fun. Thanks to everyone who came and everyone who wanted to come! Above: this is nothing compared to what was in the driveway and out on the sidewalk.


As you can imagine the amount of stuff we have is out-of-hand ridiculous, therefore it's time for our own MASSIVE yard sale, this Sunday.

Here's the ad:
We're having a HUGE YARD SALE!! This Sunday (May 30th). Vintage furniture, chairs, lamps and lighting, fabric, vintage clothing, wallpaper, pillows, hundreds and hundreds of books, decorative accessories, vintage glassware, camping stuff, rugs, backpacks, dishes, helmets, Lundby dollhouse, antiques, fireplaces, sewing machines, military bags and uniforms, frames, tools, supplies, pottery, kitsch, art, 60's 70's 80's laserdiscs, knick-knacks, giant wicker sofa, Paul McCobb Planner side table, Milo Baughman dining table, "Saarinen" tulip dining table, a dozen steel David Rowland 40/4 chairs, posters, luggage, games, Electrohome, etc....awesome stuff!!!!!!
PRICED TO MOVE!!!


Drop by if you're around!
Pin It

17 comments:

Anna @ D16 said...

This is easily the yard sale of my deepest fantasies. If only you were closer to NYC! Sigh...

Greg Allen said...

great, now I relive the thrill of missing all this awesome stuff the first time!

good luck!

k said...

clearing room for baby stuff?

Anonymous said...

Are you selling the green hedgehog? Sell it to me please! Is it homemade? I can't find another one like it.

jellyfishheart said...

Argh! An ocean divides us! You should eBay whatever you can't sell this weekend, giving some of us locationally-challenged people a fighting chance.

CTstyle said...

Wish I could swing by, sounds fantastic! Hope you get nice weather.

lintmag said...

Arrrrghhh! Let's see...can I fly to Portland, ME from Berkeley, CA and carry about 500 lbs of stuff with me on the way home...?
I guess not - don't show me the prices, I will cry.

g/d said...

It might be worth the plane fare for your (surely amazing) Baughman Dining Table. This may be the yard sale to end all yard sales!

MaggieB said...

I am so tempted to drive the hour from Boston to visit what will likely be an amazing yard sale. Good luck!

Emily said...

damn. wish I were there.

thefarmersdaughter said...

If I lived closer than Michigan I would be there in a heartbeat! Hope you had a great sale (mine is next weekend)

Lu lu b'goo said...

I can't believe I missed this. Must work on time machine.

R4TH said...

i want to go to there

YHBHS said...

total envy!

man oh man!

ii-ne-kore said...

oh my god. you have no idea how i wish i could have been there/seen that.
between r4th and your posts on the yard sale - i am entirely inspired to get up pre-10am of a saturday and have a poke around our town to see what wonderful jetsam and flotsam might be out there in the front yards and footpaths! thanks:)

mopar said...

I'd drive up from Brooklyn for this. Maybe next year?

susan r said...

Best yardsale ever.